Jack Astor’s is a popular restaurant chain that has been serving delicious meals and drinks to customers in Canada since 1990. Known for its lively atmosphere, friendly staff, and diverse menu, Jack Astor’s has become a go-to spot for those looking to enjoy a fun night out with friends or a delicious meal with family.
In this article, we will be discussing Jack Astor’s menu price list Canada. Whether you’re a regular customer or planning your first visit, it’s important to have an idea of what to expect when it comes to prices.
We’ll provide an overview of the different items available on the menu, along with their prices, so you can plan your next visit accordingly. So, let’s dive in and take a closer look at what Jack Astor’s has to offer!
Jack Astor’s Menu Price List Canada($)
|Jack’s in a Box: Dinner for 4||$54.99|
|Dinner for 4 or Dinner & Leftovers||$69.99|
|Appetizer Caesar Salad||$6.58|
|Appetizer House Salad||$6.58|
|Jack’s Beer & Cheddar Soup||$8.98|
|Jack’s Cheese Garlic Pan Bread||$10.22|
|Jack’s Garlic Pan Bread||$8.22|
|Loaded Beef Nachos||$25.47|
|Loaded Veggie Nachos||$21.76|
|Lobster and Crab Dip||$18.47|
|NEW! Asian Wonton Nachos||$10.97|
|Truffle Fries & Dip||$8.17|
|Ye Olde Faithful Beef Macho Nachos||$25.47|
|Ye Olde Faithful Chicken Macho Nachos||$26.26|
|Ye Olde Faithful Veggie Macho Nachos||$21.76|
Jack’s Chicken (Fingers & Wings)
|Chicken Wings 1 LB||$17.49|
|Chicken Wings 2 LB||$28.83|
|Dry Seasoned Chicken Fingers||$18.49|
|Jack’s Original Chicken Fingers||$18.49|
|Sauced & Tossed Chicken Fingers||$19.42|
Burgers & Sandwiches
|Buffalo Chicken Sandwich||$19.97|
|Chicken & Goat Cheese Wrap||$18.97|
|Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich||$19.97|
|Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich||$22.06|
|Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$18.97|
|Hold The Beef||$19.67|
|Hold the Beef||$19.67|
|Holy Smoke BBQ Burger||$20.97|
|NEW! Angry Jack||$21.97|
|NEW! Big Jack||$21.97|
|NEW! Chipotle Bacon Cheddar||$21.97|
|NEW! Mushroom Truffle Cheeseburger||$21.97|
|Stinging Bee Sandwich||$19.97|
|Classic Caesar Salad||$16.44|
|Epic Asiago Chicken Caesar||$21.62|
|NEW! Chicken Cobb Salad||$23.97|
|Tuna Poké Salad||$23.13|
|Asiago Chicken Bow Ties||$21.58|
|Chicken Pad Thai||$20.95|
|Mexican Chicken Bowl||$20.99|
|Miso Glazed Salmon||$22.61|
|New & Improved Chicken Parmigiana||$23.13|
|NEW! Hunter’s Chicken||$26.97|
|Thai Coconut Curry Chicken||$22.97|
|Thai Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry||$19.92|
|Vodka Soda Fish N’ Chips||$22.52|
|Classic – NY Striploin||$35.97|
|Steak Frites – NY Striploin||$33.92|
|Chocolate Malted Brownie||$10.98|
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart||$9.98|
|Lemon Blueberry Tart||$9.98|
|My Cookie Ate My Brownie||$6.52|
|Take Home Cookie||$3.50|
|World’s Most Ridiculously Small Brownie||$3.99|
|Cheese Pita Pit-Za||$9.98|
|Chicken Fingers Kids||$10.98|
|Fish on a Stick||$10.98|
|Jack’s Pasta Butter with Parmesan cheese||$8.81|
|Jack’s Pasta Cheesy Sauce||$8.81|
|Jack’s Pasta Tomato Sauce||$8.81|
|Kids Sauced-up Fingers||$11.48|
|Stir Fry Kids||$9.31|
|Side of Beef Gravy||$1.49|
|Side Sweet Potato Fries||$5.94|
Tall Cans & Bottles
|Bud Light Tall Can||$5.99|
|Bud Light Tall Can 6-Pack||$35.94|
|Budweiser Tall Can||$5.99|
|Budweiser Tall Can 6-Pack||$35.94|
|Coors Light Tall Can||$5.99|
|Coors Light Tall Can 6-Pack||$35.94|
|Corona Extra – 6 Pack||$35.94|
|Corona Extra Corona Extra – 473ml Tall Can||$5.99|
|Guinness Guinness 6 Pack||$41.7|
|Molson Canadian Tall Can||$5.99|
|Molson Canadian Tall Can 6-Pack||$35.94|
|Moosehead Lager Moosehead Lager||$6.50|
|Muskoka EBB & Flow Raspberry & Yuzu Sour Muskoka EBB||$6.50|
|Sleeman Clear 2.0||$5.99|
|Sleeman Clear 2.0 – 6 Pack||$35.94|
|Coors Seltzer Orange Cream Pop – 355ml Can||$5.00|
|Coors Seltzer Orange Cream Pop – 355ml Can – 6 Pack||$30.00|
|Mill Street Blue Wave 473ml – 6 Pack||$39.00|
|Mill Street Blue Wave 473ml – Tall Can||$6.50|
|Tempo Gin Smash – Mango Peach 355ml – 6 Pack||$36.00|
|Tempo Gin Smash – Mango Peach 355ml Can||$6.00|
|Vizzy Seltzer, Blueberry Pomegranate||$6.00|
|Vizzy Seltzer, Blueberry Pomegranate – 6 Pack||$36.00|
|Vizzy Seltzer, Pineapple Mango Vizzy Seltzer, Pineapple Mango||$6.00|
|White Claw Black Cherry Tall Can||$6.00|
|White Claw Mango Tall Can||$6.00|
|White Claw Mango Tall Can 6 Pack||$36.00|
|White Claw Natural Lime||$6.00|
|White Claw Natural Lime 6 Pack||$36.00|
|White Claw Raspberry 6 Pack||$36.00|
|White Claw Watermelon||$6.00|
Draught & Cocktail Growlers
|Blanche De Chambly Growler – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|Budweiser Growler – 32oz Draught||$13.98|
|Classic Caesar Growler||$24.00|
|Classic Margarita Growler||$24.00|
|Coors Light Growler – 32oz Draught||$13.98|
|Coors Original – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|Goose Island IPA Growler – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|Gummy Bear Margarita Growler||$24.00|
|Heineken Growler – 32oz Draught||$17.48|
|Molson Canadian Growler – 32oz Draught||$13.98|
|Muskoka Detour Growler – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|Nickel Brook Naughty Neighbour Growler – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|Red Sangria Growler||$24.00|
|Rickard’s Red Growler – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|Steam Whistle Growler – 32oz Draught||$15.73|
|White Sangria Growler||$24.00|
|Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand||$38.31|
|Sterling Vintner’s Chardonnay, California||$29.79|
|Sauvignon Blanc, Trius VQA, Niagara||$33.71|
|Riesling, Wayne Gretzky VQA, Niagara||$31.22|
|Pinot Grigio, Santa Margherita Valdadige DOC, Italy||$38.31|
|Pinot Grigio, Blu Giovello, Italy||$26.76|
|Pinot Grigio, Beringer Main & Vine, California||$22.32|
|Peller Family Reserve Chardonnay, Niagara VQA||$21.67|
|Moscato, Jacob’s Creek, Australia||$26.72|
|Matua Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand||$26.76|
|Chardonnay, Rodney Strong, Sonoma County, California||$43.98|
|19 Crimes Snoop Cali Red, California||$38.31|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Canciller Reserva, Argentina||$27.95|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Kenwood, California||$38.30|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Sterling Vintner’s, California||$31.22|
|Malbec, San Telmo, Mendoza, Argentina||$27.95|
|Malbec, Trapiche, Argentia||$22.75|
|Peller Family Reserve Cabernet Merlot, Niagara VQA||$21.67|
|Pinot Noir, Silvergate, California||$26.93|
|Pinot Noir, Stoneleigh, Marlborough, New Zealand||$37.48|
|Rodney Strong Merlot, Sonoma County, California||$46.02|
|Shiraz, 19 Crimes, Australia||$38.31|
|Shiraz, Jacob’s Creek, Australia||$27.95|
|Valpolicella Classico Doc, Folonari, Italy||$27.95|
Rosé and Bubbles
|Peller Family Reserve Rose, Niagara VQA||$21.67|
|Prosecco, Mionetto Treviso, Italy||$33.71|
|White Zinfandel, Beringer, California||$21.67|
Cocktails & Spirits
|Ungava Premium Gin Bottle (750 mL)||$71.65|
|Lamb’s Rum Bottle (750 mL)||$55.65|
|Ketel One Vodka Bottle (750 mL)||$71.65|
|JP Wiser’s Deluxe Bottle (750mL)||$55.65|
|Jameson Irish Whiskey Bottle (750 mL)||$71.65|
|Jack Daniels Bottle (750mL)||$55.65|
|Jack Astor’s & Spring Mill collaborative 375ml Vodka||$34.65|
|Jack Astor’s & Spring Mill collaborative 375ml Gin||$34.65|
|Jack Astor’s & Spring Mill collaborative 1L Vodka||$54.65|
|Jack Astor’s & Spring Mill collaborative 1L Gin||$54.65|
|Beefeater Gin Bottle (750 mL)||$55.65|
|Absolut Vodka Bottle (750 mL)||$55.65|
|Henderson’s Dream Soda||$4.97|
|Nickelbrook Root Beer||$4.97|
|Sparkling Water Large||$6.56|
|Still Water Large||$6.56|
- Little Caesars Menu Price Canada
- Chatime Menu Price List Canada
- Scores Rotisserie Menu Price Canada
- Rotisseries Au Coq Menu Price Canada
Best Seller Items of Jack Astor’s
Jack Astor’s menu is filled with a wide variety of delicious dishes and drinks, making it hard to choose just one favorite item. However, based on popular demand and customer reviews, there are some standout dishes that have become bestsellers at Jack Astor’s.
Here are a few of the most popular items:
- Santa Fe Spring Rolls: These crispy and flavorful spring rolls are filled with seasoned chicken, black beans, corn, and peppers, and served with a spicy avocado ranch dipping sauce. It’s a perfect starter to share with friends and family.
- Jack’s Chicken Fingers: This classic dish features tender chicken strips that are breaded and fried to crispy perfection. Served with a side of honey mustard or Jack’s famous BBQ sauce, it’s a staple item that never disappoints.
- Asiago & Roasted Garlic Dip: This rich and creamy dip is made with asiago cheese, and roasted garlic, and served with warm pita bread and nacho chips. It’s a perfect appetizer to share and goes well with drinks.
- Jack’s Classic Burger: Made with a juicy beef patty, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and Jack’s secret sauce, this burger has become a fan favorite. Served with a side of fries or salad, it’s a classic and satisfying meal.
- Fish Tacos: Jack Astor’s fish tacos are made with crispy battered cod, fresh pico de gallo, chipotle aioli, and shredded lettuce, all wrapped in soft flour tortillas. It’s a refreshing and delicious option for those looking for a lighter meal.
- Jack’s Chicken Parmesan: This dish features a tender breaded chicken breast that’s smothered in marinara sauce, and melted mozzarella cheese, and served over a bed of linguine pasta. It’s a hearty and comforting meal that’s perfect for any occasion.
These are just a few of the many delicious items available on Jack Astor’s menu. Whether you’re in the mood for something classic, spicy, or savory, there’s something for everyone at Jack Astor’s.
Jack Astor’s Inspired Rewards
Jack Astor’s offers an exclusive loyalty program called Inspired Rewards that offers its members a range of benefits and discounts. The program is designed to make dining at Jack Astor’s more rewarding and convenient for their loyal customers.
Here are some of the key benefits of the Inspired Rewards program:
- 15% off the first visit: New members of the Inspired Rewards program receive a 15% discount on their first visit to Jack Astor’s. It’s a great way to try out the menu and see what all the fuss is about.
- Up to 50% off every 4th visit: After every 3 visits to Jack Astor’s, Inspired Rewards members receive a discount of up to 50% off their 4th visit. This means that the more you visit, the more you save!
- 15% off takeout: Members can also enjoy a 15% discount on all takeout orders placed through Jack Astor’s website or mobile app. It’s a convenient and cost-effective way to enjoy your favorite dishes from the comfort of your own home.
- Free delivery: In addition to the takeout discount, Inspired Rewards members also receive free delivery on all orders placed through Jack Astor’s website or mobile app. It’s a great option for those who want to enjoy their favorite dishes without leaving the house.
- Virtual waitlist access: Members of the program can also get access to the virtual waitlist feature on Jack Astor’s mobile app. This means that they can join the waitlist remotely and receive updates on their table’s status, so they can plan their visit accordingly.
- Order refills via the app: With the Inspired Rewards program, members can order drink refills directly through Jack Astor’s mobile app. It’s a convenient way to keep the drinks flowing without having to wait for the server to bring the check.
- Exclusive events and offers: Members will receive exclusive access to special events and promotions throughout the year, making dining at Jack Astor’s even more exciting.
The inspired Rewards program is a great way for customers to enjoy even more value from their dining experience at Jack Astor’s.
Jack Astor’s Gift Cards
Jack Astor’s offers gift cards in both physical and digital formats, which can be purchased online or at any of their restaurant locations. Here is some more information about their gift cards:
- Physical gift card: Jack Astor’s physical gift cards can be purchased online or at any of their restaurant locations, and they come in a variety of denominations to suit any budget. They make great gifts for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion.
- E-gift card: For added convenience, Jack Astor’s also offers e-gift cards that can be purchased online and sent to the recipient’s email address. E-gift cards can be personalized with a message and come in a range of denominations.
- Check balance: To check the balance of a Jack Astor’s gift card, customers can visit the “Gift Cards” section of Jack Astor’s website and enter the gift card number and PIN. The remaining balance will be displayed, along with the expiration date if applicable.
Gift cards can be used to purchase anything on Jack Astor’s menu, including food, drinks, and merchandise. They never expire and can be used at any Jack Astor’s location in Canada.
Overall, a Jack Astor’s gift card is a great gift option for any foodie or anyone who loves a fun and lively dining experience.
How to Order from Jack Astor’s
There are three easy ways to order from Jack Astor’s: through their website, their app, or a third-party delivery service. Here’s a breakdown of each option:
- Website: To order from Jack Astor’s website, customers can simply visit the “Takeout” or “Delivery” section of Jack Astor’s website and select their preferred location. From there, they can browse the menu, select items, and add them to their cart. Once the order is complete, customers can choose to either pick up their order at the restaurant or have it delivered.
- App: To order from Jack Astor’s app, customers can download the app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account. From there, they can select their preferred location, browse the menu, and add items to their cart. The app also allows customers to customize their orders, track their loyalty rewards, and pay for their orders directly through the app.
- Third-party delivery service: Customers can also order from Jack Astor’s through third-party delivery services such as Uber Eats or DoorDash. To do so, customers can simply visit their websites or download the delivery app, search for Jack Astor’s, and place their order through the app. The delivery service will then deliver the order directly to the customer’s doorstep.
Ordering from Jack Astor’s is quick and easy, with options to order through their website, app, or third-party delivery services, depending on the customer’s preference.
Career Opportunities at Jack Astor’s
Jack Astor’s is a great place to work for those looking for a fun and fast-paced work environment. Here are some of the career opportunities available at Jack Astor’s:
- Front of House: This includes positions such as servers, hosts/hostesses, and bartenders. Front-of-house staff is responsible for greeting guests, taking orders, serving food and drinks, and ensuring a great customer experience.
- Back of House: This includes positions such as line cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers. Back-of-house staff is responsible for preparing food, ensuring food quality and safety, and maintaining a clean kitchen environment.
- Management: This includes positions such as general managers, assistant managers, and kitchen managers. The management staff is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, managing staff, ensuring guest satisfaction, and driving sales and profitability.
- Corporate: This includes positions in areas such as marketing, finance, human resources, and information technology. The corporate staff is responsible for supporting the operations of the restaurant and ensuring the success of the brand as a whole.
At Jack Astor’s, employees can enjoy a range of benefits, including flexible scheduling, training and development opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and a fun and supportive work environment.
To learn more about career opportunities at Jack Astor’s, interested candidates can visit their website or inquire directly at a restaurant location.
How Jack Astor’s was Started
Jack Astor’s was started by a group of friends in 1990 who shared a passion for great food, drinks, and entertainment. The first Jack Astor’s location opened in St. Catharines, Ontario, and quickly became a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
The founders of Jack Astor’s were inspired by the idea of creating a restaurant that offered a unique and memorable dining experience, with a focus on great food and drinks, a lively atmosphere, and exceptional customer service. They wanted to create a place where customers could come to relax, unwind, and have a great time with friends and family.
Over the years, Jack Astor’s has grown into a popular restaurant chain with locations across Canada, known for its eclectic menu, fun and energetic atmosphere, and commitment to delivering a great customer experience.
Despite its growth, Jack Astor’s remains true to its founding principles, striving to provide each customer with a one-of-a-kind dining experience that keeps them coming back for more.
Are Jack Astor’s menu prices in Canada the same across all locations?
While Jack Astor’s menu prices in Canada are generally consistent across all locations, there may be some slight variations due to factors such as local market conditions and supply chain costs.
Does Jack Astor’s offer any discounts or promotions on their menu items?
Yes, Jack Astor’s frequently offers discounts and promotions on their menu items through their Inspired Rewards program, social media channels, and other marketing initiatives. Customers can also check their local Jack Astor’s location for any current promotions or specials.
Are there any vegetarian or vegan options on Jack Astor’s menu in Canada?
Yes, Jack Astor’s offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan options on their menu in Canada, including salads, pasta, and plant-based burgers. Customers can check the menu online or inquire with their server for more information.
Can customers customize their orders at Jack Astor’s in Canada?
Yes, customers can customize their orders at Jack Astor’s in Canada to meet their dietary restrictions or preferences. However, additional charges may apply for certain substitutions or modifications. Customers can inquire with their server for more information.