Macao Imperial Tea is one of the fastest-growing cafe chains in Macau, and it’s no surprise why. With its commitment to using only the finest tea leaves and natural ingredients, Macao Imperial Tea has become a go-to spot for tea lovers across the region. The brand initially served its delicious milk tea to the people of Macau and China, but its popularity quickly spread to other countries.
In 2017, Macao Imperial Tea opened its first branch in the Philippines in Quezon City, through a partnership with the Fredley Group of Companies. Since then, the brand has expanded to over 80 branches across the country, and it continues to attract new customers every day with its delicious drinks and snacks.
In this article, we’ll explore the Macao Imperial Tea menu price Philippines, as well as some of the brand’s most popular items. So, whether you’re a milk tea aficionado or a newcomer to the world of tea, you’re sure to find something to love at Macao Imperial Tea.
Macao Imperial Tea Menu Price Philippines(₱) Updated
|Cheesecake and Pearl Milk||₱140|
|Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea||₱140|
|Brewed Lemon Iced Red Tea||₱110||₱130|
|Kumquat Lemon Tea||₱120||₱140|
|Black Pearl Milk Tea||₱110||₱130|
|Grass Jelly Milk Tea||₱110||₱130|
|Original Milk Tea||₱90||₱110|
|Red Bean and Pudding Milk Tea||₱130||₱150|
|Cappuccino Mpresso (Cold)||₱150||₱170|
|Caramel Macchiato (Hot)||₱165||₱185|
|Caramel Macchiato (Iced)||₱165||₱185|
|Mocha Mpresso (Cold)||₱165||₱185|
|White Mocha (Hot)||₱165||₱185|
|White Mocha (Iced)||₱165||₱185|
|White Mocha Mpresso (Cold)||₱175||₱195|
|Cheesecake and Pearl Milk Tea||₱140||₱160|
|Cheesecake Purple Taro||₱135||₱155|
|Red Bean and Matcha Milk Shake||₱150||₱170|
|Red Bean and Pudding Matcha||₱150||₱170|
|Cream Cheese Cocoa||₱135||₱155|
|Cream Cheese Four Seasons Tea||₱130||₱150|
|Cream Cheese Milk Tea||₱135||₱155|
|Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea||₱140||₱160|
|Cream Cheese Osmanthus Oolong Tea||₱120||₱140|
|Cream Cheese Red Rose Tea||₱125||₱145|
|Cream Cheese Ruby Tea||₱130||₱150|
|Cream Cheese Sea Salt Jasmine Green Tea||₱110||₱130|
|Cream Cheese Uji Matcha||₱150||₱170|
|Cream Cheese White Peach Oolong Tea||₱135||₱155|
|Yakult Green Tea||₱75||₱95|
|Chestnut Cream Cocoa||₱135||₱155|
|Chestnut Cream Jasmine Green Tea||₱120||₱140|
|Chestnut Cream Osmanthus Oolong Tea||₱125||₱145|
|Chestnut Cream Tea||₱135||₱155|
|Chestnut Cream Uji Matcha||₱155||₱175|
|Blue Curacao Soda||₱145|
|Cherry Blossom Soda||₱145|
|Green Apple Soda||₱145|
|Lemon Fizz Soda||₱145|
|Over the Rainbow Soda||₱165|
Hot Special Drinks
|Black Syrup with Tapioca Pearls||₱165|
|Ginger Milk Tea||₱195|
|Kitten Milk Tea||₱130|
|Osmanthus Oolong Tea||₱160|
- Din Tai Fung Menu Price Philippines
- Kuya J Menu Price Philippines
- Mary Grace Menu Philippines
- Popeyes Menu Price Philippines
Best Seller Items of Macao Imperial Tea
Macao Imperial Tea has an extensive menu, with something for everyone. However, there are certain items that stand out as customer favorites. Here are the top six best-sellers at Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines:
- Cheesecake and Pearl Milk: This indulgent drink combines creamy cheesecake with chewy pearls and rich milk tea, creating a unique and delicious flavor profile that customers can’t get enough of.
- Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea: A decadent and creamy drink that combines the tangy flavor of cream cheese with the chocolatey crunch of Oreos and the rich taste of milk tea.
- Cheesecake Oreo: This is a must-try drink for anyone with a sweet tooth. The combination of smooth, creamy cheesecake and crunchy Oreo crumbs is simply irresistible.
- Cheesecake Cocoa: This drink is perfect for chocolate lovers who also enjoy the creamy taste of cheesecake. The rich, chocolatey cocoa is perfectly balanced with the smooth flavor of cheesecake, making for a delightful treat.
- Cheesecake Panda: This Instagram-worthy drink is as cute as it is delicious. The black and white layers of Panda milk tea and creamy cheesecake make for a visually stunning and satisfying beverage.
- Cheesecake Matcha: This drink is a perfect match for those who love the earthy flavor of matcha and the creamy taste of cheesecake. The combination of the two makes for a unique and delicious experience.
These are just a few of the many delicious items on the Macao Imperial Tea menu. So, whether you’re in the mood for a classic milk tea or something more adventurous, you’re sure to find something you’ll love at this popular cafe chain.
How to Order from Macao Imperial Tea
Ordering from Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines is quick and easy, thanks to the many delivery options available. One of the most popular ways to order is through Foodpanda, a popular food delivery app that partners with hundreds of restaurants and cafes across the country.
Here’s how to order from Macao Imperial Tea using Foodpanda:
- Download the Foodpanda app from the App Store or Google Play Store and create an account.
- Once you’re logged in, enter your location to find Macao Imperial Tea branches near you.
- Browse the menu and add the items you want to your cart.
- Check out and pay using the available payment options.
- Wait for your order to be prepared and delivered by a Foodpanda rider.
With Foodpanda, you can enjoy your favorite Macao Imperial Tea drinks and snacks without ever leaving your home or office. It’s a convenient and hassle-free way to satisfy your cravings, no matter where you are.
So the next time you’re in the mood for some delicious milk tea or cheesecake, give Foodpanda a try and order from Macao Imperial Tea.
Career Opportunities at Macao Imperial Tea
Macao Imperial Tea is not only a popular cafe chain in the Philippines, but it is also an excellent place to work. The brand is committed to providing its customers with only the best quality tea drinks and snacks, and it’s no different when it comes to its employees.
Macao Imperial Tea offers a range of career opportunities for individuals who are passionate about tea and customer service. Here are some of the positions available at Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines:
- Barista: As a barista, you will be responsible for preparing and serving tea drinks and other menu items to customers. You will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as a passion for making the perfect cup of tea.
- Cashier: As a cashier, you will be responsible for processing customer orders and payments, as well as providing excellent customer service. You will need to have strong attention to detail, excellent math skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Supervisor: As a supervisor, you will be responsible for managing a team of baristas and cashiers, as well as ensuring that all operations run smoothly. You will need to have excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as a strong knowledge of tea and customer service.
- Management Trainee: As a management trainee, you will undergo a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for a management position in the company. You will need to have excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as a passion for tea and customer service.
These are just a few of the career opportunities available at Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines. The brand is committed to providing its employees with competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for growth and development.
So, if you’re looking for a rewarding career in the food and beverage industry, consider applying to work at Macao Imperial Tea.
Macao Imperial Tea Outlets in Philippines
Macao Imperial Tea is a popular cafe chain that originated in Macau and has since expanded across Asia, including the Philippines. The brand has several outlets in the country, with locations in various cities and provinces.
Here are some of the Macao Imperial Tea outlets in the Philippines:
- Quezon City: Macao Imperial Tea’s first branch in the Philippines is located in Banawe, Quezon City. It is a cozy, two-story cafe that serves all of the brand’s signature tea drinks, snacks, and desserts.
- Manila: Macao Imperial Tea has several outlets in Manila, including branches in Taft, Legarda, and U.N. Avenue. These outlets are located near universities and colleges, making them popular spots for students.
- Makati: The brand has two outlets in Makati, one in Paseo de Roxas and another in Ayala Malls Circuit. These branches are conveniently located in central business districts, making them popular spots for professionals and office workers.
- Cebu: Macao Imperial Tea has branches in several locations in Cebu, including SM City Cebu, Ayala Center Cebu, and IT Park. These outlets offer the same high-quality tea drinks and snacks as the other branches, but with a unique local twist.
These are just a few of the Macao Imperial Tea outlets in the Philippines. The brand is committed to expanding its presence in the country and providing its customers with convenient and accessible locations to enjoy its delicious tea drinks and snacks.
What is the average price range of Macao Imperial Tea’s menu items in the Philippines?
The price range of Macao Imperial Tea’s menu items in the Philippines typically ranges from around PHP 100 to PHP 200. Prices may vary depending on the location, branch, and type of item ordered.
Does Macao Imperial Tea offer discounts for bulk orders or events?
Yes, Macao Imperial Tea offers discounts for bulk orders and events. Customers can contact their preferred branch or visit their official website to inquire about their bulk orders and event packages.
Are there any exclusive menu items or promotions for Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines?
Yes, Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines occasionally offers exclusive menu items and promotions, such as seasonal drinks, limited edition items, and special discounts. Customers can stay updated on these promotions by following the brand’s social media pages or signing up for their newsletters.
Can I customize my order at Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines?
Yes, customers can customize their order at Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines. They can adjust the sweetness level, ice level, and toppings of their preferred tea drink, as well as make special requests, such as adding or removing certain ingredients.
Does Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines offer delivery services?
Yes, Macao Imperial Tea in the Philippines offers delivery services through food delivery apps like GrabFood, Foodpanda, and LalaFood. Customers can also place their orders for pick-up or take-out by calling their preferred branch or visiting them in person.