Outback Steakhouse is a popular restaurant chain that has been serving mouth-watering steaks and other delicious dishes since 1988. With over 700 locations in more than 20 countries, Outback Steakhouse has become a household name for anyone craving a hearty meal with a laid-back atmosphere.
The restaurant’s menu features a variety of options, from classic steaks and seafood to salads, burgers, and sandwiches. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the restaurant’s history and explore the current menu prices at Outback Steakhouse menu price USA.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or a first-time visitor, this guide will help you plan your next meal at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse Menu Price USA($) Updated
Limited Time Offers
|New! Nashville Hot Wings||$13.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Alice Springs Chicken (6oz)||$23.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Alice Springs Chicken (8oz)||$25.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (6oz)||$16.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (8oz)||$18.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Nashville Hot Wings (6oz)||$18.99|
|NEW! Sirloin* & Nashville Hot Wings (8oz)||$20.99|
|No Worries Week (6oz Sirloin And Beverage)||$13.99|
|No Worries Week (Chicken And Beverage)||$13.99|
|Thunder & Lightning||$10.49|
|Aussie Cheese Fries||$10.99|
|Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp||$13.99|
|Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp||$13.99|
|Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$13.99|
|New! Aussie Chook Ribs||$13.99|
|Seared Pepper Ahi||$17.99|
|Steakhouse Mac & Cheese Bites||$7.99|
|Three Cheese Steak Dip||$14.99|
|Bone-In New York Strip (16oz)||$27.99|
|Bone-In Ribeye (18oz)||$29.99|
|Melbourne Porterhouse (22oz)||$34.99|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin (11oz)||$20.49|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin (6oz)||$15.49|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin (8oz)||$17.49|
|Victoria’s Filet Mignon (6oz)||$24.99|
|Victoria’s Filet Mignon (8oz)||$29.99|
|12oz Ribeye & Coconut Shrimp||$29.90|
|12oz Ribeye & Grilled Shrimp||$29.99|
|6oz Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp||$19.99|
|6oz Sirloin & Grilled Chicken||$21.99|
|6oz Sirloin & Ribs||$26.99|
|6oz Victoria’s Filet Mignon & Lobster||$34.99|
|8oz Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp||$21.99|
|8oz Sirloin & Grilled Chicken||$23.99|
|8oz Sirloin & Ribs||$28.99|
|Center-Cut Sirloin 6oz & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$19.99|
|Center-Cut Sirloin 8oz & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$21.99|
|NEW! 6oz Sirloin & Alice Springs Chicken||$23.99|
|NEW! 6oz Sirloin & Nashville Hot Wings||$18.99|
|NEW! 8oz Sirloin & Alice Springs Chicken||$25.99|
|NEW! 8oz Sirloin & Nashville Hot Wings||$20.99|
|NEW! Sirloin & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (6oz)||$19.99|
|NEW! Sirloin & Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp (8oz)||$21.99|
Chicken, Ribs & More
|Alice Springs Chicken||$18.99|
|Bloomin’ Fried Chicken||$19.99|
|Caramel Mustard Glazed Pork Chops||$21.49|
|Chicken Tender Platter||$15.99|
|Drover’s Ribs And Chicken Platter||$24.99|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie||$15.99|
|Outback Ribs – Full Rack||$28.49|
|Outback Ribs – Half Rack||$20.99|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta [All Chicken]||$20.49|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta [All Shrimp]||$20.49|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta [Chicken & Shrimp]||$20.49|
|Queensland Chicken & Shrimp Pasta [Pasta Only]||$16.49|
|Spicy Jammin Meatloaf||$16.99|
|Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$19.99|
|New! Crab – Topped Barramundi||$26.99|
|Perfectly Grilled Salmon||$22.99|
|Steamed Lobster Tails||$31.49|
Burgers & Sandwiches
|Bloomin’ Fried Chicken Sandwich||$13.99|
|Prime Rib Sandwich||$15.99|
|Sweet Chook O’ Mine Sandwich||$14.99|
|The Bloomin’ Burger||$13.99|
|The Outbacker Burger||$12.99|
|Aussie Chicken Cobb Salad – Crispy Chicken||$16.99|
|Aussie Chicken Cobb Salad – Grilled Chicken||$16.99|
|Aussie Cobb Salad – No Chicken||$12.99|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad – Chicken||$16.99|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad – No Protein||$11.99|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad – Shrimp||$16.99|
Soups & Side Salads
|Baked Potato Soup (Bowl)||$6.99|
|Baked Potato Soup (Cup)||$4.99|
|Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Side Salad||$5.99|
|Broccoli & Cheese Soup (Bowl)||$6.99|
|Broccoli & Cheese Soup (Cup)||$4.99|
|Caesar Side Salad||$4.99|
|French Onion Soup||$7.99|
|House Side Salad||$4.99|
|New! Strawberry Salad||$5.99|
|NEW! Tasmanian Chili (Bowl)||$7.99|
|NEW! Tasmanian Chili (Cup)||$5.49|
Freshly Made Sides
|Dressed Baked Potato||$3.99|
|Fresh Steamed Mixed Veggies||$3.99|
|Fresh Steamed Seasonal Veggies||$3.99|
|Homestyle Mashed Potatoes||$3.99|
|Loaded Mashed Potatoes||$4.99|
|New! Over-The-Top Brussels Sprouts||$5.99|
|Steakhouse Mac & Cheese||$5.99|
|Sweet Potato With Honey & Brown Sugar||$3.99|
|6 Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie||$9.99|
|Alice Springs Chicken (5 oz)||$10.99|
|Bloomin’ Fried Chicken (Lunch Size)||$10.99|
|Center-Cut Sirloin (6 oz)||$11.99|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie (5 oz)||$9.99|
|Prime Rib Sandwich (Lunch Size)||$10.99|
|The Outbacker Burger||$11.99|
|Chocolate Thunder From Down Under||$8.99|
|New York-Style Cheesecake||$8.99|
|Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet||$7.99|
|Thunder & Lightning||$10.49|
|Triple-Layer Carrot Cake||$8.99|
|Grilled Chicken On The Barbie (5 oz)||$8.49|
|Joey Sirloin (5 oz)||$9.99|
|Kids Aussie Fries||$3.99|
|Mac ‘A’ Roo ‘N’ Cheese||$7.49|
|Spotted Dog Sundae||$3.49|
|Brisbane Caesar Salad||$18.69|
|Chicken Tender Party Platter||$32.99|
|Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp Party Platter||$36.28|
|Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie Party Platter||$41.78|
|House Salad Platter||$18.69|
|Kookaburra Wings Party Platter||$38.49|
|Loaded Mashed Platter||$17.58|
|Outback Center-Cut Sirloin Party Platter 30oz||$51.68|
|Seasoned Rice Platter||$13.18|
|St. Louis Ribs Party Platter||$50.58|
|Steakhouse Mac And Cheese Platter||$19.78|
Bloomin’ Bundle Meals
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp For 4 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$85.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Coconut Shrimp For 6 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$125.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp For 4||$65.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp For 6||$95.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Chicken for 6 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$135.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Chicken On The Barbie For 6||$100.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp For 4 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$85.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp For 6 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$125.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie For 4||$65.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp On The Barbie For 6||$95.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin For 4||$55.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin* & Grilled Chicken For 4 (Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet)||$90.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin* & Grilled Chicken On The Barbie For 4||$70.00|
|Center-Cut Sirloin* for 6||$80.00|
|Grilled Chicken For 4||$50.00|
|Grilled Chicken For 6||$70.00|
|Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet For 4||$75.00|
|Upgrade To 6oz Victoria’s Filet For 6||$110.00|
|Coke Zero Sugar||$3.49|
|Gold Peak Coffee||$3.49|
|Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea||$3.49|
|Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea||$3.49|
|Iced Tea – Gallon||$6.99|
|Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade||$3.49|
|Lemonade – Gallon||$6.99|
|San Pellegrino – Sparkling||$3.49|
|Sweet Tea – Gallon||$6.99|
- Red Robin Menu Price List USA
- Little Caesars Menu Price List USA
- Jersey Mike’s Menu Price List USA
- Waffle House Menu Price List USA
Best Seller Items of Outback Steakhouse
Here are five of the best-selling items at Outback Steakhouse:
- Outback Special Sirloin: This juicy 6-ounce or 9-ounce sirloin steak is the restaurant’s signature dish. Grilled to perfection and seasoned with bold spices, this steak is served with a choice of side dishes and the restaurant’s famous Bloomin’ Onion.
- Alice Springs Chicken: This flavorful chicken dish is marinated in honey mustard sauce and topped with crispy bacon, sautéed mushrooms, and melted cheese. Served with a choice of side dishes, this dish is a customer favorite for its delicious combination of sweet and savory flavors.
- Baby Back Ribs: Outback Steakhouse’s fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs are slow-cooked and basted with a tangy barbecue sauce. Served with a choice of side dishes, this dish is perfect for anyone looking for a hearty, meaty meal.
- Coconut Shrimp: This popular appetizer features jumbo shrimp coated in a crispy coconut breading and served with a tangy dipping sauce. Sweet, savory, and a little bit spicy, this dish is a great way to start off any meal at Outback Steakhouse.
- Bloomin’ Onion: No visit to Outback Steakhouse is complete without trying the famous Bloomin’ Onion. This colossal onion is cut to bloom, battered, and deep-fried until golden brown. Served with a zesty dipping sauce, this appetizer is perfect for sharing with friends or family.
Outback Steakhouse Rewards
Outback Steakhouse Rewards is a program that allows customers to earn points and receive rewards for dining at Outback Steakhouse and other participating restaurants.
Here’s how the program works:
- Eat: When customers dine at Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s, Bonefish, or Fleming’s, they can earn 5 points for every qualified dollar they spend on food and non-alcoholic beverages. Customers can earn points by dining in, taking out, or ordering delivery.
- Earn: Once a customer has earned 350 points, they will receive a $5 reward that can be used towards any purchase at Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s, Bonefish, or Fleming’s. There is no minimum spend required to earn points, so customers can start earning rewards even with small purchases.
- Redeem: The $5 rewards earned through the program are valid for 90 days from the date they are earned. Customers can redeem their rewards on any purchase at participating restaurants.
In addition to earning rewards, Outback Steakhouse Rewards members also receive other benefits, such as exclusive offers and early access to new menu items. Signing up for the program is free and easy, and customers can sign up online or in person at any participating restaurant.
By taking advantage of the Outback Steakhouse Rewards program, customers can save money and enjoy delicious meals at their favorite restaurants.
Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards
Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards are a great way to treat someone special to a delicious meal at the restaurant. Here are the four options available for purchasing and using Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards:
- Send it Digitally: Customers can purchase a digital Outback Steakhouse Gift Card online and send it to the recipient via email. The recipient will receive the gift card in their email inbox, and can easily redeem it at any participating Outback Steakhouse location.
- Send it by Mail: Customers can also purchase a physical Outback Steakhouse Gift Card online and have it sent to the recipient’s address by mail. This is a great option for those who prefer to give a tangible gift.
- Order in Bulk: Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards can also be ordered in bulk for corporate gifts, employee incentives, or other large-scale events. This option allows customers to order multiple gift cards at once and have them delivered in bulk.
- Reload a Card: If a customer already has an Outback Steakhouse Gift Card, they can reload it with additional funds at any participating Outback Steakhouse location. This is a convenient way to continue using the same gift card over time.
Regardless of which option a customer chooses, Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards are a great way to share the restaurant’s delicious food with someone special. They can be used at any participating Outback Steakhouse location, and there are no expiration dates or fees associated with the cards.
How to Order from Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse offers several convenient ways to order food for pickup or delivery. Here are the three ways you can order from Outback Steakhouse:
- From the Website: Customers can visit Outback Steakhouse’s website and place an order for pickup or delivery directly from the site. They can select the location they want to order from, browse the menu, and customize their order based on their preferences.
- App: Customers can also download the Outback Steakhouse app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app allows customers to place orders for pickup or delivery, customize their meals, and track their orders in real-time.
- UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub: Outback Steakhouse also partners with third-party delivery services like UberEats, Doordash, and Grubhub. Customers can place an order through these services’ apps or websites and have their food delivered straight to their door.
Regardless of which ordering method a customer chooses, they can expect to receive delicious, high-quality food from Outback Steakhouse. Orders can typically be ready for pickup or delivery within an hour, and customers can track their orders in real-time to ensure timely delivery.
By offering multiple ordering options, Outback Steakhouse makes it easy and convenient to enjoy their food from the comfort of your own home.
Career Opportunities at Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse offers a variety of career opportunities for individuals who are passionate about the restaurant industry. Here are the two main categories of career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse:
1) Hourly Opportunities:
Outback Steakhouse offers hourly positions in a variety of areas, including front-of-house positions such as hosts, servers, and bartenders, as well as back-of-house positions such as cooks and dishwashers.
Hourly employees at Outback Steakhouse receive competitive wages and may also be eligible for benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
2) Management Opportunities:
Outback Steakhouse also offers management positions for individuals who have experience in the restaurant industry and are looking to advance their careers. Management positions include roles such as general manager, kitchen manager, and assistant manager.
In these roles, individuals are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, managing employees, and ensuring that customers receive high-quality food and service. Management positions at Outback Steakhouse offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for advancement within the company.
How Outback Steakhouse was Started
Outback Steakhouse was founded in 1988 by four friends who shared a passion for great food, hospitality, and fun. The founders, Tim Gannon, Bob Basham, Chris Sullivan, and Trudy Cooper, all had prior experience in the restaurant industry and wanted to create a unique dining experience that combined high-quality food, friendly service, and a laid-back atmosphere.
The first Outback Steakhouse location was opened in Tampa, Florida, in a converted Victorian house that was once a bank. The restaurant’s menu featured a selection of grilled steaks, chicken, and seafood, as well as signature items such as the Bloomin’ Onion and Aussie Fries.
Despite initial skepticism from some industry experts, Outback Steakhouse quickly gained a following for its unique blend of Australian-inspired decor, friendly service, and delicious food. In 1991, the company went public, and over the years, it has grown to become one of the largest casual dining chains in the world, with over 1,000 locations in 23 countries.
Throughout its history, Outback Steakhouse has remained committed to its founding values of providing high-quality food, friendly service, and a fun and relaxed atmosphere for its customers. By staying true to these principles, the company has built a loyal following of fans who continue to enjoy the Outback Steakhouse experience to this day.
Are the menu prices the same at all Outback Steakhouse locations in the USA?
Menu prices may vary slightly between different Outback Steakhouse locations in the USA due to differences in local food costs and other factors.
Are there any special promotions or discounts available for Outback Steakhouse menu items?
Outback Steakhouse periodically offers special promotions and discounts on select menu items. Customers can check the restaurant’s website or social media channels for information on current promotions and deals.
Can I order Outback Steakhouse menu items for pickup or delivery?
Yes, Outback Steakhouse offers pickup and delivery options for its menu items. Customers can order online or through the restaurant’s app or partner delivery services like UberEats, Doordash, and Grubhub.
Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options available on the Outback Steakhouse menu?
Yes, Outback Steakhouse offers a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options on its menu, including salads, sides, and entrees that can be customized to meet dietary restrictions. Customers can speak with their server or check the restaurant’s website for more information on these options.
Can I customize my order at Outback Steakhouse?
Yes, customers can customize their orders at Outback Steakhouse by adding or removing ingredients, selecting their preferred cooking style, and specifying any dietary restrictions or preferences. Some customization options may be subject to additional charges.